We represent union workers throughout Ohio.
- Receive fair compensation for your injury
- Obtain reimbursement for your medical expenses
- Obtain reimbursement for legitimate, related expenses
- Bring 3rd party injury lawsuits when the injury was caused by someone outside of their company.
- Make applications for additional Social Security benefits
- Automobile accidents sustained on patrol
- Gunshot wounds and assaults
- Slip and fall – including head, knee and back injuries
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Exposure to hazardous chemicals
- Exposure to communicable diseases such as Hepatitis, HIV, etc.
- Stress and psychological conditions
Often, if someone other than your employer has caused your accident, you may be entitled to file a third-party personal injury lawsuit. Compensation in these cases may be significantly higher.
If you are a Union Employee and have been injured at work anywhere in Ohio, Workers’ Compensation lawyer Thomas Marchese can help you get the benefits you deserve. We offer injured workers a free, no-obligation consultation and work on an agreed percentage fee basis, meaning that we only get paid if we are successful in obtaining a settlement or judgment on your behalf.
Sitemap | Privacy This website provides general information about Columbus Workers Comp Attorney Marchese for the convenience of visitors to the site. The site's contents are not intended to establish and their use does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Information on the site is not legal advice. ©2019 Thomas Marchese is a workers compensation attorney proudly located in Columbus Ohio.