We represent union workers throughout Ohio.
- Receive fair compensation for your injury
- Obtain reimbursement for your medical expenses
- Obtain reimbursement for legitimate, related expenses
- Bring 3rd party injury lawsuits when the injury was caused by someone outside of their company.
- Make applications for additional Social Security benefits
- Automobile accidents sustained on patrol
- Gunshot wounds and assaults
- Slip and fall – including head, knee and back injuries
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Exposure to hazardous chemicals
- Exposure to communicable diseases such as Hepatitis, HIV, etc.
- Stress and psychological conditions
Often, if someone other than your employer has caused your accident, you may be entitled to file a third-party personal injury lawsuit. Compensation in these cases may be significantly higher.
If you are a Union Employee and have been injured at work anywhere in Ohio, Workers’ Compensation lawyer Thomas Marchese can help you get the benefits you deserve. We offer injured workers a free, no-obligation consultation and work on an agreed percentage fee basis, meaning that we only get paid if we are successful in obtaining a settlement or judgment on your behalf.