Injured at Work – Healthcare Worker
We help injured doctors, nurses, NPs and EMS workers.
Here are just a few of the healthcare industry injury cases that we handle:
- Daily exposure to infectious diseases
- Dealing with toxins, contaminants and body fluids
- Potentially fatal needle-stick injuries
- Surgical lacerations
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Lifting injury from moving patients in/out of beds and gurneys
- Risk of violent attack from disoriented or unstable patients
- Hazardous pharmaceutical lab work
We defend the workers compensation rights of injured healthcare workers.
This website provides general information about Workers Compensation Attorney Thomas Marchese for the convenience of visitors to the website. The site and the content within it are not intended to establish and their use does not establish an attorney-client relationship between Thomas Marchese and any visitor. Information on the site is not legal advice. Do not send confidential information to us without first obtaining specific authorization. Statements on this website of prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.