One of the first attorneys in the State of Ohio to be board certified as a specialist in worker’s compensation law, Tom will personally handle your entire case. You will not be handed off to an inexperienced associate and your case is not just another file in a stack. From consultation to final settlements, he will be by your side.
- Enter Private Practice – 1985
- The Ohio State University School of Law – 1985
- The Ohio State University (Business Finance)
- Bishop Watterson High School
- Born in Columbus Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association (certified specialist in workers compensation law)
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Married with 2 daughters
- Avid fan of Ohio State football
- Enjoys fishing on Lake Erie
This website provides general information about Workers Compensation Attorney Thomas Marchese for the convenience of visitors to the website. The site and the content within it are not intended to establish and their use does not establish an attorney-client relationship between Thomas Marchese and any visitor. Information on the site is not legal advice. Do not send confidential information to us without first obtaining specific authorization. Statements on this website of prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.